How to Get Rid of Ads on YouTube Easily
Who has ever been busy watching YouTube on a smartphone but suddenly annoying advertisements appeared? This incident must have been very frustrating because it made our viewing excitement uncomfortable because it was cut off because of advertisements. Here’s how to get rid of ads on YouTube easily.
Just like how to eliminate ads on mobile phones, it turns out there are various ways to block ads on YouTube. Whether it’s when opening it with a PC / laptop or through Android.
There are several ways to get rid of advertisements on YouTube. Starting from using extensions on a PC browser, to using applications on Android phones. The available methods can be chosen according to their individual needs.
The following tips have been summarized by us, how to block ads on YouTube with a browser on a PC or an application on Android.
1. How to get rid of YouTube ads on Android
We can block ads on YouTube on Android by using various applications. One that can be relied upon in blocking ads on Android is AdClear.
AdClear is an Android application made by Seven Network that is very effective at eliminating the sharing of advertisements on Android. AdClear can work on various types of Android smartphones. This application can be relied upon to clean ads without the need to root it first.
How to AdClear?
This application works by creating a VPN that will filter all data traffic that occurs on an Android smartphone. AdClear will automatically filter the ads that appear. This application is one of the powerful applications to block ads on Android.
Here’s how to block ads using the AdClear app on Android.
- First, install the AdClear application on an Android phone.
- Activate the application, then click activate the VPN button in AdClear then click OK
- If YouTube ads still appear, reopen AdClear, then select Blocking Ad. At this stage, we can see a list of ads in any application that has been blocked.
- If the ad still likes to appear on YouTube. You can click YouTube, then activate the Ad Block button.
2. How to Get Rid of Ads on YouTube on Google Chrome PC
This method is using Adblock Plus to remove ads on YouTube, especially for users of Google Chrome for PC.
Here are the steps to get rid of advertisements via Google Chrome on a PC.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on a laptop / PC.
- Select the dot icon located in the upper right corner then select other features. There is an Extension option and click that option.
- Then open the extension page and type then select Adblock Plus. This is the official Adblock Plus download page.
- Then click Add to Chrome. The blue button is in the top right corner of the page.
- If Adblock Plus has been successfully installed. Now you can watch YouTube videos without any advertisement interruptions after Adblock Plus is installed.
How to get rid of advertisements on YouTube on this PC works 100%, besides this Adblocker also works almost on every site that uses advertising, including this site.